HB 475 established the Office of Energy Development.
SB 65 established the Alternative Energy Development Tax Incentives.
HB 86 updated the original Utah Energy Infrastructure Authority Act.
SB 224 updated the original Renewable Energy Tax Credits.
Past Summit Programs
- 2013 Governor’s Energy Development Summit program
- 2012 Governor’s Energy Development Summit program
- 2010 Renewable Energy Business Summit program
Governor’s Office Publications
- The State is Taking Steps to Clean Our Air
- Local Business Thrives in Utah Environment
- Utah Clean Energy Policies Highlighted
- Unprecedented Partnerships: Unlimited Possibilities
- Unconventional Energy Development in Utah
- 2012 Energy Summit
- Gearing Up for my 2012 Energy Summit
- Why I am Optimistic About Utah’s Future
Energy Presentation and Testimonies
- Transportation Summit Remarks
- Testimony to House Energy and Commerce Committee March 1, 2011
- Testimony to House Natural Resources Committee March 1, 2011
- Utah’s Transit Success
- Boom Town, Utah
- Public Lands: Utah Pursues a Balanced, Win-Win Approach
- Uncle Same: Let’s Make a Deal
- The Rock That Burns
Governor’s Energy Advisor Reports to Legislature