Utah’s Statewide C-PACE Program
What is C-PACE?
Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE) is a low-cost, long-term financing option for energy efficiency, renewable energy, and water conservation projects on commercial buildings. Want to learn more?
Visit our new C-PACE District website.
What are the benefits of C-PACE?
- 100 percent upfront financing with no money down
- Financing can be repaid directly for up to 30 years
- Assessments can transfer with the sale of your property
- Fixed interest rates over the term of the loan
- Energy upgrades can help you save on utility bills
- Your utility bill savings can exceed your annual payments, reducing operating costs from day one
- Energy upgrades can increase your property value
- Energy upgrades can save energy and water
- Property upgrades can grow the local economy and create jobs
- Property upgrades can better protect you from changing water and energy rates
The C-PACE District
Section 11-42a of the Utah State Code established the new C-PACE District to streamline and standardize projects. The C-PACE District manages education and outreach, project development, and reporting on behalf of cities and counties that opt-in. To learn more about the C-PACE District or join the C-PACE District, please visit our new website.