Governor’s Energy Summit kicks off with “A Climate of Action” Library Forum
Forum keynote by Dr. Ernest J. Moniz, 13th U.S. Energy Secretary
What: The Governor’s Energy Summit Library Forum will explore the positive nexus of opportunities for our environment and energy economy that can foster ‘a climate of action’ and create a path to realizing better outcomes for communities locally and globally.
Grand America Hotel | Grand Salon
555 Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
When: Monday, May 14, 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Dr. Ernest J. Moniz, 13th U.S. Energy Secretary
- Dr. Laura Nelson, Governor’s Energy Advisor
- Thom Carter, Executive Director UCAIR
- Panelists (listed below)
3:00 – 3:05 Opening Video
3:05 – 3:15 Dr. Laura Nelson, Governor’s Energy Advisor
3:15 – 3:50 Dr. Ernest J. Moniz, 13th U.S. Energy Secretary
3:50 – 4:00 Thom Carter, Executive Director, UCAIR
4:00 – 5:00 A Climate of Action Panel:
- Alan Matheson, Utah Department of Environmental Quality
- Charles Hernick, Citizens for Responsible Energy Solutions
- Macy Neshati, BYD Heavy Industries
- Tom Moyer, Citizens’ Climate Lobby
- Vance Checketts, DELL EMC
- Dr. Mark T Peters, Idaho National Lab
The full agenda and registration information can be found online at GovernorsEnergySummit.com.
Media should RSVP to Meghan Stettler for event-specific credentials at email@example.com.
# # #